Hey there fabric lovers!
With Quilt Market around the corner, our sewing machines have been running at full speed! But this doesn’t stop us from sharing some fabric news! We had to take a short break to tell you about our new ColorFun blog series. We know that sometimes it can be difficult to mix prints and match colors, even when they’re the same hues. Like with any new skill you learn, it takes practice and time to become great.
But don’t worry! You probably know that at AGF we like to make life easier for our makers. Therefore, we’ve prepared this Colorfun blog series to help you match your favorite prints and discover new ones! Every month we’ll feature a curated bundle with fabrics from new and older collections in a specific color. To kick start the series, we’re starting with green fabrics!
This selection of green fabrics features (listed from left to right):
- Chalk and Paint by Sew Caroline (Triangle Brush Varnish)
- Fleet & Flourish by Maureen Cracknell (Lace in Bloom Sky )
- Succulence by Bonnie Christine (Habitat Lucious)
- Bound by April Rhodes (Coming Home Spring)
- Winged by Bonnie Christine (Flyaway Petalums Vert)
- Petal and Plume by Bari J. (Rumpled Sour)
- Lavish by Katarina Roccella (Sunprint Fern)
- Happy Home by Sew Caroline (Lotus Beats Echo)
- Coastline by Sharon Holland (High-Flown Solar)
- Artisan by Pat Bravo (Pyrography North)
We chose green fabrics for April because it reminded us of all the spring trees blooming, the grass growing, and because it’s a fresh color for the season. Since we were thinking of nature when we chose the color, we decided to pick prints that had organic shapes and florals to keep a consistent look throughout the bundle. Can you imagine all the mini quilts and home décor you can make with these pretties? We’re already envisioning placemats with matching napkins. (❤‿❤)
If you have a new love for green fabrics, you can add this pretty little bundle to your stash by entering our GIVEAWAY!
Simply, leave a comment telling us what you would make with these fresh green fabrics. Giveaway ends May 4th at 3pm EST. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be announced on this post.
We hope you enjoyed the first Colorfun blog post! Feel free to let us know what you think. Stay tuned for next month’s color!